Thursday, May 23, 2013

Week 3 Thursday

Well it has been 2 days since I have had my last treatment, and it hasn't been too bad, side effects wise. I'm just tired and have had headaches. But no real major side effects. Which is always good news in my book. The only thing I can complain about it that its annoying that I can't go anywhere.

Tomorrow I find out though if my white blood cell count has gone up. If it has gone up then I can actually go out and do stuff this week! Woo!

Today though was interesting. I got to watch my crazy girlfriend attack some trees today. That was fun watch. And here is a picture of her going at it.



I didn't attack any trees, I simply pruned the tree so I wouldn't have to drive through it every time I come in to the freaking driveway! Plus, Im not working so I am pretty bored. Maybe I should start knitting again. 
Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment