Saturday, May 11, 2013

My day off.

Its a day after my first week of chemo and it was a fairly good one. Didn't have really any nausea but did have some weird side effects. My most prominent side effect was acid reflux and a lot of shaking. But by far my weirdest was that I had hot arms. Just my arms and nothing else. We have no idea why either. As the day went on I began to feel better and better. I was even able to eat a whole meal today. It was great and would have been better if my taste buds hadn't decided to go a little off. Didn't think they would start changing this earlier but oh well.

That's really all I have for today. No sexy picture or anything exciting.

Hey, its Mel. today was great compared to the rest of the week. The steroids really helped and it was so lovely to not have to sit in a hospital for 5 hours today. Tomorrow's mother's day, so everyone please give their mum's a massive cuddle and tell them that they love them, and to check their breasts. Also, tell your dad's to check their balls. Love y'all.

3 comments:

  1. Hi David

    Many thanks for the daily update, the bit about hot arms sounds weird, mind you Mel's comment about cuddling your mum and then telling her to check out her boobs also takes some getting used to. I hear that Mel has made you some chicken soup, enjoy Luv Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to think mel needs her own public access channel :)

    ReplyDelete