Tuesday, May 14, 2013

6th Day of Chemo

Today was my 6th treatment of chemo and all I got was the bleomycin. It was also my only day of chemo this week. It started off good, I woke up feeling almost normal and felt that way until about mid day. After my treatment my stomach started feeling just horrid. It got better after lunch but by the end of the day I was just feeling exhausted and a little nausea

On the bright side I don't have the flu like symptoms that usually comes with bleomycin. With is a plus in my mind. One side effect that has been annoying me since Saturday night is the ringing in my ears. Talked to the nurses at chemo about it and as long as it gets less frequent by next week I should be fine.

No pic of me today even though compared to last week I have lost about 9 pounds. Instead here is a funny picture to lighten the mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment