Tuesday, May 07, 2013

2nd Day of Chemo

Well I got through my 2nd day of chemo. Today I got a drug called bleomycin which is just a fun drug. The nurses and doctor warned that this drug could cause me to have a fever, shakes, and more fun stuff that I don't remember off the top of my head. But luckily the only side effects I felt today was shaking and redness of the face. No fever or nausea yet. Oh, but I have had plenty of acid reflux off and on all day and I can't seem to get rid of these hiccups, it's been so annoying. Partly because it has made it hard to eat dinner when you might hiccup the food that is trying to go down. Overall though I think have felt better today than I did yesterday which has to count for something.

Anyways below I have attached another sexy picture of me in the chemo room. This time with a little less man boobies. But only a little.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad yesterday went well! Btw this blog is a really great idea! Hope the rest of your week comes and goes easily :) see you soon!

    ReplyDelete