Friday, May 24, 2013

Week 3 Friday

Today I got my blood tested to see how my immune system is holding up. It went up a little bit but not enough to be around big crowds or sick people. Which meant all of my plans kind of went out the window for the weekend. Though my weekend can still be salvaged a little bit because now I'm seeing my grandma tomorrow! She might be a stubborn old bird but I love her anyways.

On other news, my beard hair got so patchy that I had to shave it. I had a tan line where it once was and I miss it already. So here is a picture of me without my beard. Sexy isn't it? But I was cheered up today because my girlfriend brought down her old family that she worked for dog, Dudley. We went to the dog park today and it was nice to get out.



Hey y'all. Its Mel. I think he looks find with no beard. I am so happy we have Dudders this weekend, and Im looking forward to spending a little time in Marietta, I need to start packing anyway.

Love Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment