Monday, May 06, 2013

1st Day of Chemo

Hello all,

So if you haven't heard or didn't know I have cancer. For the full story of what happened go look at the about me page. But anyways I had my first day of Chemo today. It was a weird experience. The nurses and everyone there was really friendly and helpful. Though I'm not going to lie, they hit me with a lot of information. I tried to remember it all but I'm sure I forgot something.

While I was there today I didn't really have any side effects besides a light headache for a little bit. But unfortunately when I got home I started feeling a bit nausea. Which is why they provided me with great little pills to help me with it. Other then that I have had acid re-flux off and on since I got back. I didn't think the side effects would start one day 1 but what can you do.

Anyways below is a picture of my first day there. Wish I had known I was sporting some lovely pair of man boobs but oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment