Tuesday, May 28, 2013

8th Day of Chemo

Today was the start of my 2nd full week of chemotherapy. It went a little better then my 1st day of chemo but only because I haven't needed any anti nausea meds yet. Though my stomach hasn't been feeling fantastic and about late afternoon I just became incredibly tired. It just hit me really fast. But on the bright side my time at the chemo room wasn't to boring (though very very long). Got to meet a guy going through his 2nd time with chemo and the nurses where all in a fairly good mood.

Its also my 4 year anniversary with my lovely girlfriend Mel! Last night I apparently slept walked and was a little rude to Mel, but I don't remember it so it didn't really happen :P. On a serious note, I love you Mel and I'm looking forward to spending the years to come with you.

For the pictures of the day I have two. Mel and my mom went out for a little bit today so I sent them the top picture and the decided to send the bottom one back. I love them.




(Mel & Mom: We love you too)

No comments:

Post a Comment