Wednesday, May 08, 2013

3rd Day of Chemo

Well just got done with the third day of my chemo. Started off the day feeling better then I did yesterday. But  by the time I got home from the chemo treatment I just felt drained. So I took a nap and when I got up I have been feeling horrid. I have been feeling nauseated, and I was hardly able to eat dinner. And the nausea meds haven't help as much as the doctors say they would have. I just hope that they will give me something tomorrow to help with all of this.

But anyways today I had my lovely fiance Mel sitting with me today while I had chemo. As you can see from this yet another sexy picture.


Hey, this is Mel. David's feeling pretty bad. Very tired, groggy and generally bad. Hopefully he will feel better after a really long sleep, as he is so exhausted. We will update you all tomorrow.

Love

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment