Tuesday, May 21, 2013

7th Day of Chemo

Today was the 7th day I have had chemo. And it wasn't that bad of a day. Though I did get some bad news. Found out that my white blood cell was fairly low. Which isn't good and means I now can't go out for awhile. Other then that I have started losing my hair but not the hair on my head. No, I'm losing everything but that hair. Primarily my beard hair. It isn't a fun feeling, being able to pull your hair out without it hurting. I didn't think it would start this early either, but what can you do?

On the plus side I haven't had too many side effects from todays session. Just some headaches and that's it. For the pic of the day here is me just waiting for my chemo to get hooked up. Complete with a thinning beard, that may or may not have a bald patch in it.

Hey, its Mel.

It is thinning, I don't know if I have dog hair, cat hair or davids hair on me. Oddly they are all a similar colour. yes, colour with a U.

Anyway.. We are going back to the Doctors on Friday to see if his white blood cell count is up, if so we may be seeing some of you this weekend, and dad before you write a smart comment I will see you next thursday, not this weekend.

Love to all

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment