Thursday, May 30, 2013

10th Day of Chemo

Today started off good but has ended with me not being able to really eat. I was feeling alright until about an hour into the chemo. Since then I have been hit with waves of nausea off and on. Nothing really seems to help and this means that I haven't really been able to eat very much. It seems like the only thing that was helping me not feel like my insides want to come out was either the really good nausea meds or the steroids. Either way I can't wait until Saturday when I get them so I can feel a little normal again. I can't wait until all of this is just over.

2 comments:

  1. David, I am so sorry to hear you are feeling like this, I miss you so much and just wish I could give you a massive cuddle. I hope tomorrow is better. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David, hang in there! It will all pass....Mel will return and you will soon feel normal. Be strong. I hope to see you in the near future! Thinking of you. Tracy M.

    ReplyDelete