Wednesday, May 29, 2013

9th Day of Chemo

Today was my 9th day of actual chemo. Its also the 2nd day of the 2nd full week of said chemo. And so far its going much better than this point of the 1st full week. I haven't had to take a nausea pill yet!!! (Knock on wood). Though I'm still incredible tired and have some bad acid reflux. But compared to that nausea I felt 3 weeks ago, I can deal with that like it was a walk in the park. So I can't really complain about.

But I do have some sad news today. My lovely Mel had to go back to Britishland today. It sucked because I couldn't even take her to the airport since I was stuck in a chemo chair. But we decided to not be sad about this because she will be back in 2 and 1/2 weeks! And I can't wait for those weeks to be up.

No comments:

Post a Comment