Monday, May 13, 2013

Week 2 Monday

Overall today was a good day. It started off a little rough with my stomach deciding to feel weird and ick, but as the day went on I started feeling better and by dinner I was actually feeling up to going out to eat. We had pizza and it was amazing. Tomorrow I have my one day chemo for this week and I'm just happy that I had a good day before having the toxins pumped back in.

So like I said before tomorrow is my one day of chemo and I'm going to be getting just the bleomycin. It didn't make me feel too bad last week when I was given it, so I can only hope that it won't this week as well. Might even be able to go out and do something this week! I hope so.


2 comments:

  1. David

    Glad to hear that today was a good day

    This blog is great and keeps us all informed of whats happening without having to drive you and Mel mad asking all the time.

    Kind regards

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David

    I will keep my fingers crossed that todays treatment is not too bad. Remember it's a great day to eat cheesecake,

    All the best

    Richard

    ReplyDelete