Monday, June 17, 2013

Week 7 Monday

Well today was suppose to be my 15th day of chemo. But since my white blood counts where still low the doctor decided to post pone this week to hopefully next week. So I get a week break from it. Though tomorrow we find out if I still have to go in and take one of the chemo drugs (the bleomycin) on Wednesday.  Which isn't honestly a bad thing because that drug hasn't effected me like the others have. Now the bad news of the day is that this morning when we got to doctors office, I threw up before we even got through the front door. It just came on really suddenly. What had happened is that I have been feeling a lot of anxiety when I just think about my last full week of chemo. This led to me feeling nausea every time I even thought about taking chemo. So when we got to the doctors office, it just kind of caught up with me and well that was that.

Now I want to end on a happy note. That happy note is that my lovely Mel is coming back tomorrow! I seriously can't wait to see her again. I just wish I could actually go to the airport to pick her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment