Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Week 5 Tuesday

Today has been a fairly good day. It started off though going to the doctors to get my throat checked out. I have been feeling like there is something in the back of my throat and today that feeling has been making me gag. Just randomly too, I will be feeling just fine but then out of the blue it feels like I will be gagging on something. Then it will just stop and I will feel fine. So I got it checked out and found out that I have thrush again. But this time its spread down my throat before it was realized. Good news is that I was already prescribed the mouthwash to fix it all. Just takes times.

Anyways, tomorrow I go back in so I can receive more chemo. Woo chemo! I'm going to be receiving bleomycin which hasn't had to many side effects on me. Which I can't be happy enough about.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David

    Just to let you know that I read your posts just about every day. As they say keep taking the meds, it will fix you.

    Anyway thanks for lending us Mel for a few days, it;s great to see her again,

    Regards

    Richard

    ReplyDelete