Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Week 6 Tuesday

I know I haven't posted anything in a few days. But nothing has really been happening. I have been feeling good and been resting at home. Though today I went to a ears, nose, and throat doctor to make sure the ringing in my ears hasn't caused hearing lost. Good news is that I am still hearing within the normal hearing range. Kind of bad news is that because of one of the chemo drugs I could have a permanent ringing in my ears. But its only a possibility and even if it isn't a permanent thing it can still effect me over a year later. Other then that I have my next chemo session tomorrow. Then next week its my last week long session of chemo. So I can't wait to have this all behind me. But anyways until tomorrow, goodnight people of the interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment