Friday, June 28, 2013

19th Day of Chemo

Its Mel again!

This week is finally over. I am sure that David and I have both wanted to kill each other at one point, but now we can relax and enjoy the weekend. For David today has been quite eventful, he lost 8 lbs since yesterday and vomited a lot. He feels like shit, end of. This has been his worst day. He has been sleeping a lot and is not the best company. Hopefully by Monday he will be feeling better once all the chemo is out of his body.

Its been a pretty hysterical day for me, but then again I have completely lost my blob. To quote Carol (David's awesome Mom). "Maybe you should write childrens books" Me, (using a lint roller on my face) "ITS NOT WORKING"!! Carol "Mel, I'm serious you need to put this ADD to good use".

I did some crafting today, tomorrow I will do some crafting and hopefully find my blob.

Love you all!

Mel

Fact of the Day:


FACT


1 comment:

  1. aw, so sorry to hear that! love you guys. hope you get to feeling better soon hudlow!!

    ReplyDelete