Sunday, June 09, 2013

Week 5 Saturday

Hey everyone, first off sorry for not posting anything yesterday. Nothing really happened and by the time I realized I need to write a post I was to tired to. But today was a really good day. Woke up feeling a little weird but by lunch I was feeling basically normal. So I decided to come up to Marietta and visit with some friends. It was good because I got hang out with one of fraternity brothers that is moving back to Canada. We went shooting and that was fun until one of the employees came to talk to us in the range. Apparently there was a rule in the rifle part of the range that you have to wait a full 2 seconds between firing each round. I was shooting my friends A.R. and didn't know this so I just fired 3 rounds off without thinking. So when this guy came in he started telling me that I can't do that which is fine. But what wasn't fine is that he thought I was some guy who had been coming in and shooting for the past several weeks that has been ignoring that rule. And he started having a go at me about coming in last week and getting warned then too. When I said that I had never been shooting at that range before he just ignored me and repeated himself. So I asked him how I could have been here last week when I was miles away sitting in a chemo room, then reiterated the fact that I had never shot there before. At this point he still didn't believe me which pissed me off to no end. He finally realized after I explained to him again that there was no way I could have been coming in over and over to shot there that I was telling the truth. But still no apology he just said that if I broke the rule again that I would never be allowed in the store again and stormed off.

But the day did end on a good note. I got to go to my fraternity brothers party and see a lot of my friends there. It was a good time and I was able to catch up with a lot of people. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment