Thursday, June 06, 2013

13th Day of Chemo and the Week 5 Thursday

Yesterday was my 13th treatment of chemo and it wasn't the best but not the worst either. It started off alright but ended badly. In the morning I went to chemo and it was the busiest I had ever seen them. When the nurses finally was able to get to me it took 30 minutes to take blood. They couldn't take it from my port and ended up having to stick me instead. Which wasn't the worst part of the whole trip. The worst part was at the end of my visit when they did the final flush it made me throw up. It was horrid, but on the bright side I felt better afterwards. That afternoon after we got back, I was feeling alright just extremely tired. Around dinner time I started feeling bad and that feeling kept getting worse as time went on. By the time I went to bed I was feeling horrid and I ended up throwing up again just before going to sleep.

Today I woke up still feeling fairly bad. But as the day went out I started feeling better and better. I just hope it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment