Sunday, July 21, 2013

Update 7/21

Sorry I haven't update the blog in a while. Everything has been going good. Last week I had to go to different doctor's every day (well, just 3 different doctors) for check-up's last week. I'm happy to report that they all said I was fine.

I just can't wait for the week of August 5th to come around, I get my scan on the 5th and the result on the 8th. Then we can hopefully get the "All Clear". My immune system is finally back to a level where I am able to be social. I'm still very tired but I don't have to be so paranoid about been sneezed on.

I was so happy I was finally able to get out of the house. Last night we went over to our family friends from Sweden's house. They moved in about a 3 weeks ago. They made Bosnian food and it was delicious. It was also lovely to see my aunt and uncle. Mel already had plans so she couldn't join us but we are going on a date night tonight :).

No comments:

Post a Comment