Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Doctors Appointment 7/15

Well today we went to go see Dr. Freeman today and found out that we have to wait a month to do my first scan to see if the chemo worked or not. Which sucks but we got it scheduled for the 5th of August and then we see the doctor on the 8th to find out the results of the scan. Not going to lie I'm a little bummed that I have to wait that long but the doctor said that was the only way to get accurate results. Also I found out that I am going to have to go back and get a scan done and see the doctor every month for the next 12 months. Which I didn't realize I would have to do but its the only way to make sure it really worked.

Also this was suppose to be posted yesterday but my internet decided to stop working when I wanted to post it and didn't start working again until the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment