Monday, July 08, 2013

My Weekend after the 4th of July

I haven't posted anything since the 4th of July because I have been feeling really good and we have been busyish. On Friday (July 5th) we took our family friends from Sweden kids to the movies. To get them out of the house so their parents can get things set up in their new house. Afterwards we went over and had dinner with our close friends and ended up watching a movie with them too. Over all it was a great day.

On Saturday (July 6th) it was great because we did nothing all day long. Just sat on the couch and watched tv. Just my beautiful Mel and me. And that night we went over to our friends Ben's house for his birthday party. We had an amazing time there. 

Sunday (July 7th) was a fairly easy day. All we did was go home. We took our time going back and just relaxed some more when we did get home. 

Today Monday (July 8th) was my Aunts birthday so we went over to their house for dinner. Its really all we did today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment